Citrus-Cured Salmon Avocado Tartare
Published on March 16, 2017 | By |0 Comments
- 1 quart
- 1 cup (about 8 oz.) Citrus-cured salmon, cut into ¼” cubes (lightly packed)
- 1 Persian cucumber, scrubbed and diced
- 2-3 tbsp. minced red onion
- Juice of ½ lemon, or more to taste
- Juice of ½ lime, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 1 ripe Haas avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except for avocado in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in avocado, mixing gently.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and more juices, if necessary. Cover and chill (can be made up to an hour in advance).
- Servings : 6-8