Add to Calendar
June 28, 2018 @ 10:00 am – 1:30 pm
Girls Mini-Cooking Camp
1 week of fun in the kitchen.
Open to girls ages 11-13.
Have a great time while learning basic cooking and baking skills. Whether you are new to the kitchen or cooking is totally your thing, this course will teach you to become a more independent and confident young cook. And yeah, we will eat lots of yummy food, too!
- Sushi Making: Everyone loves to eat Sushi but not many know how the secret art to making it. Turns out it’s not just tasty, it’s also super fun and challenging! This class will show you how to choose the right ingredients and the correct methods for turning out your own sushi at home. Bring home your own rolling mat and roll your way to a great time!
- Brunch: They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we’ll show you how to pull it off in style! Learn to make your own “egg-cellent” omelets and quiches, stuffed french toast, pancakes and parfaits. Design your own brunch buffet and give it your own special touch!
- Cookie Factory: Who doesn’t like a good cookie? No matter what the mood or occasion, cookies always hit the spot. This workshop begins with basic drop cookies and then graduates to rich filled thumbprints, delicate sandwich cookies and whoopie pies. Whether you like chewy or crunchy, this class is for all cookie lovers!
- Pizza & Pasta: Kids live on pizza! But do they know how to make it themselves? There is nothing like the smell of a fresh, bubbly pizza, coming our of your own oven. Learn to make homemade dough, roll ’em, stretch ’em, top ’em and bake ’em. What about pasta? Learn the secrets to making classic pasta favorites: mac n’ cheese balls, lasagna with homemade tomato sauce, linguine with garlic sauce. Promise it will be better than from the box!
- Salad Party: It can be delicious to be healthy. Choosing the freshest ingredients and the right mix of flavors makes all the difference. In this class, we will prepare some fancy and tasty salads and dressings and learn how to beautifully plate them for that WOW factor!
- Chopped!: finish off the course with an exciting and challenging Chopped style competition. Based on the popular TV show, you will compete against your friends, secret basket and all! Who will win the big prize, and whose dish will be on the chopping block?
Space is limited, so contact me to signup now!